Friday, October 11, 2013

Think Pink


The challenge on Cut It Up is to Think Pink and of course use a die cut.  I had some die cuts on my desk and a piece of this pink Bo Bunny Paper.  Pink and black are such a beautiful combination.  I adhered the die cut to the pink paper and I then embossed it with my Cuddlebug.  The pink was matted with black.  I added this black lace.  I thought it needed just a little bit more so I added the black flower and pink gem.

This card will go in my next Operation Write Home box.

3 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a great way to use up an extra cut. I love it when a card comes together so quickly and helps me clean up my desk to boot!!

Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Think Pink Challenge! Don't forget your monthly breast self-exams and yearly mammo!!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute! AWESOME job!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Mollie said...

Great card! LOVE pink and black together! I love the details in the background paper! Thanks so much for Cutting It Up with us!!!