Monday, October 21, 2013

Oldie Moldie Monday Does Paper Players Challenge


Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love for some old supplies.  This is Making Memories Paper - an old 6 x 6 pad - has greens and blues in it.  The challenge at Paper Players this week is to make a CAS masculine birthday card.  This is one of my favorite masculine stamps - I guess it could be a feminine pick up truck - my girls first vehicle was a brown pick up.  I stamped on pattern paper.


I made a couple more cards out of the same paper for my next Operation Write Home box.  It needs to be shipped out soon.


Remember to show some love for your old supplies - they still make great cards - because it is the cardmaker who can make it look good even though it is well aged.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wonderful cards...each & every one of them! Guys (and gals) love pickups! In fact, my 3yo granddaughter corrected me the other day when I said her dad had a truck. She said, "Grammy....it's a PICKUP!" Gotta love those kids! Thanks for sharing it with us for my Paper Players challenge this week!

Ann Schach said...

Fabulous cards! I love how you stamped the pickup on designer paper! My niece always called them pick-em-up trucks when she was little! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!