Tuesday, October 8, 2013

"Be Inspired" Unity September/October Challenge

I have decided that I need to start using more of my stamps.  Do you ever just buy and never use - no - none of you would have this addiction.

So I have decided I need to use one of my Unity Stamps each week - I have a pretty good collection of them.  I made a tag last week for a challenge they had on Facebook.  I was really happy with the tag and will make it into a Thanksgiving card.  

I noticed that Unity Stamps have a monthly "be inspired" challenge and I can still participate this month.  I chose to do the sketch.  I am very happy they said "loosely follow" the sketch.  I am the queen of loosely follower of sketches.  I chose to turn the sketch on its side to accommodate the size of my stamps.


This card is for my son in law who continues to battle cancer.  It will bring a smile to his face.

The paper is from Basic Grey.

No comments: