Thursday, May 31, 2012

We R Memory Keepers, Hero Arts and Clean and Simple Stamping



I know it doesn't look clean and simple - but really it is - it is all paper - beautiful paper from We R Memory Keepers with a very vintage feel to it.  The flower is from Hero Arts - it is one of the stamp sets that has the coordinating die cuts.  The paper is so beautiful I just stamped it with VersaMark and clear embossed the flowers.  The gem is from Imaginisce.  The sentiment is also from Hero Arts.

The layout for the card is the sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping.  A very versatile sketch.  The card will be going in my Operation Write Home box.

Tomorrow is Friday - yeah - why do four day work weeks seem like 8 day work weeks.  Enjoy your evening - I had dinner and a beer with a friend tonight - felt good to unwind a little after work.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love this card!