Monday, May 21, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday and Clean and Simple Stamping


Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love to some old supplies - today it is old paper - although a couple new pieces were used for accents.  They were scraps though - so that should count correct.

The paper pad is from SEI.  It has glitter on it so I do not use it for my cards for Operation Write Home - glitter can put a soldier in danger so even though it is embedded - I don't take a chance.  I think I will send this to my Mom someday for just a little pick up.  I used the sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping.  A good sketch - maybe mine is not so clean and simple because I used patterned paper. 

The sentiment and flower are from Hero Arts.  I stamped the flower and the banner behind the sentiment are from the Lawn Fawn 6 x 6 paper pad.  I have enjoyed using that paper and those scraps fit perfectly with the colors in my oldie moldie paper.  I added glitter to the center of the flower and then to the center of all the little flowers in the patterned paper. 

Enjoy your Monday.

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the bright colors you used--and your patterns are fabulous together! Absolutely stunning!!! :)