Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day everyone.  I will be spending today with my Mom - she is 93 and we are blessed she is still in our lives. 

My card share today is a card for Operation Write Home - (wierd angle on the photo taking so the image looks uncentered on the card) or I definately need to get that new prescription on my glasses. 

This is the sketch on Operation Write Home's card blog - Stars and Stamps - every Sunday there is a new sketch to help your creativity. 

The image is from Stampendous.  Sentiment from Hero Arts and the paper is Lawn Fawn.  Great colors in this 6 x 6 pad. 

Everyone have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Carol L said...

It looks perfectly centered to me, and I love those pretty papers too! NJ!

Donna Hanley said...

Barb, Wonderful card. Great papers and I love that little image. I so happy you got to spend you day with your Mom. Enjoy your evening.

Maureen V said...

Awwww - cuteness. I'm a sucker for monkey cards too :) Thanks for playing along on the OWH sketch!

Julie said...

So cute, Barb! Love the mix of patterns and that adorable monkey! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Linda said...

Cute and fun! Love the colors!!!!

Unknown said...

Giggle, this is so cute love what you did with the sketch.