Monday, May 7, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday



Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love for some older paper you have in your supplies.  I don't know if this paper is too old but I haven't created with too much of it - so I need to get busy.  In fact - next week - I may use it again - if I can locate the stamp I want to use.

The paper is a 6 x 6 pad from Cosmo Cricket - Joy Ridge.  The stamp is from Stampabilities.  The happy hello sentiment is from Unity Stamps and the Happy Birthday is from Hero Arts.  I thought it should be a birthday card since I used the numbers patterned paper on the card. 

These cards are going in my Operation Write Home box.  I am trying to mix up my box more this time.  Last week I made a girl card so this week I wanted to make some boy cards.  I think the robot is co cute - and pretty easy to color.

So dig out some old paper - and show it some love - just think - you are probably a better cardmaker than you were when you bought it - and so your cards will be fantastic.

No comments: