Monday, February 13, 2012

Eat Cake Graphics and Oldie Moldie Monday


Meet Oliver - a cutie from Eat Cake Graphics - with his little paw in the air - I feel like he is probably saying "High Five" - my granddogs can do that.  Can your dogs do that.  I was babysitting one week end and I decided little Londyn needed to learn how to do "High Five" - she wasn't a year old yet - and by the time Mom came - she knew how to do High Five. 

It is Oldie Moldie Monday - so I dug in my paper - actually I just went to where those 6 x 6 Basic Grey pads are and grabbed one and started making this card - I have started to really like to create with orange.  Normally I like to create several cards for Oldie Moldie Monday - but too much on my plate right now - plus I was playing all week end with Operation Write Home and their virtual card making party.

This card is based on the sketch at Card Positioning System - it is part of their 5 year anniversary celebration.  This is the sketch from Day 9.

Enjoy your Monday.

4 comments:

Ivanka said...

Great card! Love the image. No my dog can't do that!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

What a sweet card using the ECG stamp!!! I haven't heard of Oldie Moldy Monday! LOL

fixi said...

Wonderful card, I love the colours you used!

Heike (ECG- Team)

Deb said...

So adorable! Love how you "flipped" it. Thanks for playing my CPS Anniversary Challenge!