Friday, February 10, 2012

CPS and OWH Challenges Unite


A card I made - covers a few challenges - first is Day 6 sketch on Card Positioning System - celebrating 5 years.  Congratulations.  Also Operation Write Home is having a virtual card making party - two new challenges each night - this card first two of the challenges - tropical colors (pink, yellow and green) and birthday card.  I used my Silhouette to cut the lattice work - new designs this week and just perfect for a cardmaker.  I just bought one set - (4 in the set) wanted to see if I liked them - guess what I llike them.  I stamped a Hero Arts flower in VersaMark and embossed with clear embossing powder and then layers a couple more flowers to add some depth.  One flower was cut with the Silhouette.

I do need to make valentine cards.

Everyone enjoy your Friday.

6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Great card. Love that cut piece.

John VanMulders said...

Really like the lace looking background ... gives me ideas!

Cindy's Card Co said...

Awesome card Barb. You're having fun with your new machine I see.

Paula S. said...

That lattice work is fantastic Barb. I really, really think I *need* a Silhouette. :)

Holly Iossa (Homeschool Homestead) said...

Love the colors and that lattice.

Latisha said...

Wonderful card!