Saturday, February 11, 2012

More CPS and OWH challenges


Time to start on my next box of cards for OWH - I sent a box of 63 cards off today.  This card is based on the sketch at Card Positioning System - they are having a 5 year anniversary celebration - OWH is also having a virtual card party/challenges - and the challenge was to use a ship - of course I have made all those sticker cards in this last week - but I found one boat stamp in my collection which I embossed with some navy embossing powder (fits the next challenge on OWH) - I have no idea who makes the stamp - It really isn't a ship more like a dinghy.  I do like how it turned out though.. 

Happy evening.

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I like how it came out as well. It does look boat-sy. Didn't you see Pirates of the Caribbean? Ask Jack about "ships"! :)

Laura Williams said...

thanks so much for joining the anniversary celebration at CPS! i like the boat! :)

Desert Rose Stamper said...

I really like the red, white and blue paper -- and your boat is just perfect for this challenge.

Donna Hanley said...

Barb, Very nice card. I love that image and your paper choice is terrific. It all fits so well togerher.

Nancy Keller said...

Awesome colors! I love your dinghy thingy. :) great job Barb!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Great colors and image. I am ready to set sail somewhere. Lovely

Carol L said...

I love this great masculine card! Not only does the ship look great, but that dsp is fabulous too! It looks like a piece of white mesh was carefully placed over the colors! Awesome!

Sybrina K said...

Barb,

I love your card! Great layering!

Unknown said...

I love how you embossed the ship. It looks so pretty! Great card for this challenge.