Monday, February 27, 2012

Oldie Moldie Monday


Yes - it is Monday - Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love to some old paper - I am a collector of 6 x 6 pads - and am excited more companies are offering 6 x 6 pads - so I can add to my collection - and unfortunately sometimes you don't use them up - or you don't use them - and they become "oldie moldie" - Monday makes me bring it out and show some love to it.

This Basic Grey Collection is - Olivia.  CAS-Friday is having a challenge this week to "be punny" - so I did a card on Sunday for that - but I felt the need to continue being punny this week.  Thus - being a true Wisconsin "cheesehead" - I had to make a cow card - isn't it utterly fabulous.  The stamp and sentiment are from a local stamp company Crackerbox Palace. 

I clean embossed the sentiment and cow - my Colorbox Chalk ink was the perfect color but I wanted a little depth - so I first inked my stamp with VersaMark and then with the chalk in.  I used a clear embossing powder and got the look I wanted.  I backed each paper with black to set it off some.  The sentiment is pop dotted. 

This card will go in my Operation Write Home box - I am sure there is someone who this card will make smile.

Hope your Monday is Utterly Fabulous. 

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Love your OMM card Barb! That sentiment is really 'punny'! Great card for the challenge.