Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine Day Cards




Ok Valentine's Day is next week so I do need to send a few - gee - how long does it take to get mail to Alaska - my youngest now lives there - hopefully it gets there sometime next week.

The image is the Friday Freebie from Dustin Pike.  Isn't it cute - made making the cards so fast.  I had this great set of paper from Die Cuts With a View - but it has glitter so I won't use it for my Operation Write Home Cards.

The first card is based on the 14th day sketch at CPS's five year anniversary

Well gotta go - need to get to the post office - I have a 2 hour window here in my little town - and need to clear the sidewalk.  Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Ivanka said...

Love these Barb! The image is adorable!

lindalou said...

So cute. Isn't it great when you get a set of paper that just work so well together that the cards just fall together so easily.

Visiting from CPS.

Keri Lee Sereika said...

SO cute Barb! I love that you made the round element a heart!! Great take on the sketch!

Melinda Gleissner said...

These are fabulous! I love your coloring...it's amazing.

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie said...

Adorable card! Love the papers you used. Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along with our celebration challenges this week!