Sunday, February 26, 2012

Did You Miss Me?


I was on vacation in Naples, FL - although Wisconsin has not had a bad winter - Naples weather was much better.  Warmth and sunshine.  I got to see many things - alligators, beautiful homes, the beach, lots of great shopping - but unfortunately - no paper or stamp stores in the area - so sad.  Coming home was an adventure in several ways but we are trying to forget about that and just remember the best parts of the vacation.

It was good to get home and play with my paper.  Yeah - I do miss creating - CAS-ual Fridays challenge is "Jest for the Pun of it" - that is a fun challenge.  Hopefully my card is clean and simple enough for the challenge.  I used the Basic Grey collection - Little Black Dress - for the paper selection.  The stamp is from Stamps by Judith.  The stamp was clean embossed so it has a little depth.  The card design was based on a card I saw on the Hero Arts Blog from this last week. 

Another friend is starting her battle with breast cancer so this will be one of her cards to cheer her along her road to recovery.

Thanks for stopping by.  Now to find something to make for Oldie Moldie Monday.

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a punny sentiment.

Michele Gross said...

Great pun!! Love the whisk and the cute pun! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!