Sunday, February 10, 2008

When did Wisconsin Move North to Alaska



I really would like to know when spring is coming - we are below zero with terrible wind chills and it is suppose to happen again tonight. Then tomorrow into Tuesday morning - more snow. We will beat the snow record from 78-79. Enough. Please bring spring.

Today's card is for Jackie and Blake - they have won a wedding from Dodge Motor company and it is happening at the car show in Chicago on Valentine's Day - I get to be one of the lucky guests. Read their story here.

I was going for an elegant tongue in cheek card - the tongue in cheek card would be the stamped image. I used watercolor paper for the base of the card and added the layers of red and black (Dodge colors).

Stamp - Gina K Designs

Paper - Reminisce

Hearts - Cuddlebug Diecuts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barb,
I love the card you made for Jackie and Blake!!! So glad that I got to see it. Tongue in cheek??? Not you!!! LOL!!!
BTW, I love your blog!!!! Hugs from Suzie