Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day early


Here is a card I made for a "same Image swap" on Cococat's Card Site This is going in the mail tomorrow. We will all do our reveal next week - it is always exciting to see how differently everyone designed with the same image. I have already seen a couple of them on other blogs. Go check out Ivanka's - the link to her blog is on the right side here.
I colored the dress with Twinkling H2O's. Added Stickles to the flower wreath. I inked the heart doily - the doily was from the Target $1 spot. Boy I have not been there for awhile. The paper are all scraps that I had. Prima flowers. I added Stickles to the brads used to anchor the flowers. I very seldom do a white base on a card like that - but it seemed to work out. I like it anyway.
I am off to the wedding tomorrow. I will be meeting up with some good friends and do some wonderful bonding.
Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Absolutely gorgeous Barb!! Love your take on it. The heart is perfect behind the image.