Thursday, February 28, 2008

Holy Cow


Holy Cow – I was rereading some of my posts – would my typing teacher from high school be ashamed of me. The story I am sticking with is “my mind works faster than my fingers” – thus the problems. So I am going to do my writing in Word and then paste into my Blog – maybe that will help.

Made it through Thursday – have three jobs I need to accomplish at work but I did manage to find lots of others things to do other than those jobs – hopefully tomorrow I will just do them. One will have to be postponed till Monday. But it is Friday – yeah and it is going to be very tepid here this week end – 40’s – some of that snow will melt. YEAH.

The card for today is a “COW.” Of course, in Wisconsin – you would have to make a cow card plus I am a farm girl. The cow on my card is not black and white but don’t tell anyone. Of course, she has to have a little “attitude” – thus – the pierced nose. Hmmmmm – my daughter went to Europe one summer – some where along the way she did manage to get her nose pierced. Oops - Off that sidebar - Added a little bling to my flowers – love that valentine day clearance – now why didn’t I buy more. I hope you like my sweet little bessie.

Stamp – Gina K
Paper – Basic Grey
Prima flowers
Bling – Darice
Ticket corner punch – Stampin! Up
Rub On – Basic Grey
Ink – most likely – Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink – ColorBox by Clearsnap

No comments: