Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ivanka's Pig Fest Continued

From earlier posts - you remember that my friend Ivanka is having a Pig Fest over on her blog. March 1 is National Pig Day - she is offering prizes so go post a card and shsare it with her on her blog.

We only got a couple inches of snow - it was very nice for the weather men to be wrong on their forecast. It was another horrible drive to work. But we shouldn't be complacent - there is more coming Thursday and Sunday. Oh goody.

But back to this fun piggy card - Scallops are all the range so I bought some scalloped paper and will get a couple full cards and then some trim out of a 12 x 12 sheet.

Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Paper; ColorMates
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye Out and About
Stamp - Gina K (and this is a Wisconsin stamp company - how fun - I almost fell out of my chair when I found out - of course - I had to make a visit to her store in McFarland)
Ink - Colorbox Chalk ink - Chestnut Roan - my favorite ink
Ribbon - Wrights - I got it at WalMart - it had wire in it but I just pulled it out
Computer generated sentiment

Check out the bling on the pig's tail - this was in a collection from the Target $1 bin

Go check out Ivanka's blog and see the slide show of all the pig cards.

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Ivanka said...

Barb! This card is gorgeous! Love that little pig, I hope you send Gina K a scan of this card!! Love the colors and the scallops are fabulous!! I think pig cards may be your new thing!!