Thursday, February 21, 2008

Pretty in Pink


Doesn't this make you think of spring - a dream and lots of melted snow away for us here in Wisconsin - but we have 4 days in a row without snow coming up - be still my heart. Now - to clear the sidewalk this week end. Every day before I go to work I put out a couple buckets of sand and I do the same when I come home from work - so hopefully when I start working on the sidewalk - the ice will be easier to get up.
But let's talk about this springy card - this was a hard card to photo to get the pink to show up the right color. It has already been mailed to some special people. The paper is the same paper that I used in the chicken card posted earlier - isn't it amazing how using a different approach with the colors and it looks so different. The felt flower with the bling is from the $1 bin at JoAnn's; flower stamp - See d's; ink - Marvy Matchables; little flower - Target $1 bin; thank you stamp Hero Arts. I also used my Cuddlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots.


No comments: