Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another Day in Winter Paradise


Another wonderful day in Wisconsin - freezing rain, snow, YUCK. Yesterday I went out and ran errands and went in stores - I felt like I was on leave from prison - the weather and the car issues have kept me from doing much shopping. It was fun to just pop into stores and look around. Found some fun things in Target $1 bin. Went to the scrapbook store - of course - I bought some paper. Went to Hobby Lobby - of course - I bought some paper. And I used it. I actually made two cards out of it today.
Unfortunately the sun did not shine in Wisconsin today so the colors did not turn out too wonderful. If the sun doesn't shine on the week ends - I don't get any decent pictures taken.
This card is 6.25 x 4.5.
Paper - American Crafts - the goods
Stamp - Posh Limited Vertical Inspirations Kitchen Stamp Set
Ink - ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad
Ribbon - ribbonFX
Brads - Making Memories
Sentiment Stamp - Studio G
This card is the first time I have particiapted in Beate's Challenge on her Blog Fresh & Fun. She posts a challenge every week and I thought I would play along.
Hopefully spring is just around the corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barb, I love the colors, paper and stamp you used. Great card!
Sorry you are having such a cold weekend! It's raining here, but at least it's sort of warm (60s).
Thanks for trying out the sketch!
Hugs and smiles