Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Friday



If you have followed my blog at all - you have heard the mouse/car ordeal I have been going through. My friend Annie sent me this very fun card to cheer me up.

Car update - I have the car back - too many dollars later - and I do hope it starts and keeps running. The car and I will have to build a new trust relationship.

We got around 15 to 20 inches of snow here. I dug out all day Thursday. Thank goodness for neighbors - brought the big snowblower over and dug me out. I was cleaned out so nicely and when I come home from work tonight - of course - they plowed the roads again and put all that crap in the end of my driveway.

I need to go make a card for a baby shower. It will have monkeys on it. Should be fun to make. I really just want to go lay down and start an evening of rest.

No comments: