Thursday, April 9, 2020

Paper Smooches April Challenge

It is time for a new challenge at Paper Smooches.  The challenge for the first part of Aprils is Pastels.



I picked this stamp set along with another cute one at a Saint Vinney's resale shop.  Both sets have such cute images and make great kids cards.

I have the latest pad of paper from Paper Smooches - do you think I can find it - no - I could only find two partial sheets of the paper.  I just used it.  It is probably right there in front of my eyeballs.  My tables are even somewhat clean for me.  I digress - I used some pastel paper I could find sitting on my table.  I love plaid paper.  I picked up the yellow, pink and green in the plaid to complete my card.  

I made two cards using this image.  One will go to a foster care home and the other will go in a military box.  I know they will bring smiles to some child's face.


On this card, I used a strip of Paper Smooches paper.  I added a die cut to the sentiment. 


I hope these cards put a smile on your face today.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: