Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Hello Spring - Happy Easter

How are you doing with "stay safe at home" - I am mostly a stay at home person but knowing I am not suppose to go anywhere or see anyone is very hard.  I like to go out for lunch with my friends, etc but for now - I will do my part and stay home and be safe. 

My creativity is keeping me sane.  I am trying to send at least one card a day to someone to let them know they are not alone in this scary world.

I am playing along with several challenges this week.

The first challenge is at Paper Players.  They have a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  ModSquad Challenge blog has a challenge of Spring


I chose the diagonal that had the choices of pink, spring and patterned paper.  I had been working on Easter cards and had a few bunnies left over so had to find a card design to use them.

I cut the pink frames with a die.  I also cut the die out of a background paper so I had the correct size insert for my window.  I glued the bunny peeking out of the frame.  I stamped the sentiment.  A piece of diagonal striped paper is the mat for this window of bunny cuteness.


Thanks for stopping by.  Be Safe Be Strong, Keep Creating.

2 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Your bunny peeking out to say Happy Easter is just to cute! All the bright colors make your card so festive as well. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

Judy Woodland said...

Such a happy cheery card. I love that sweet little bunny!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Spring has Sprung Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!