Sunday, April 12, 2020

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge

I keep creating and keeping myself occupied.  Thank goodness there are so many wonderful challenges for card makers.

Today I played along with the weekly sketch at My Favorite Things


I needed some more thinking of you cards to mail out.  I am mailing this to a friend that I worked with many years ago.  She just posted last week that her long time doctor had died from the Corona Virus.  I just wanted to let her know that she is in my thoughts.

I water colored the lines on my card.  I watercolored the image and then die cut it with a heart die.  I heat embossed the sentiment in gold on black cardstock.  I added the striped background to a black mat.  The heart was added to the front of the card with foam to give it some dimension.  I then added gold splatters to the front of the card. 


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: