Friday, April 17, 2020

Online Card Class Day 2

I am trying to be a good student and work on the class lesson for each day.  It gives me a focus for the day.  A focus that is not food.

Day Two - I believe it was Day Two - Kristine Werner showed us how to make a background and then be able to get two cards out of it. 

This is the background I made using a set of Gina K Stamps and distress oxide inks.  I only did the two toned stamping on one flower.



I trimmed the piece in two and then did a little more trimming.  Each background was matted with purple paper and a thinking of you die was used for the sentiment.  (I think there must have been a chunk of purple paper on my table so that I have used it on several different cards for this class.)


The placement of the sentiment was dictated by an empty spot in the design.


Not too much sun in Wisconsin right now so hard to get a good photo.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: