Thursday, April 23, 2020

Online Card Class - Day 9

Today I will be sharing the cards I made from Day 9 of the Online Card Class

In this class you were to take a stencil and blend the design on some card stock, after you a re done with this step, you spray the inked stencil and lay paper on top of it to transfer the design.  I hate wasting ink so this technique works great for me.

The first two cards is where I added ink through the stencil.

On this one I had a little brain fart, and sprayed it a little too heavily with some sparkly clear fluid it kinda ran but it does sparkle nicely. 


On this card, I blended lightly over the stenciled design to cover up the white a little. 


The next two cards use the sprayed stencil squished on the paper to transfer the excess ink.

On the first card I cut out a circle of the design and framed it with some coordinating card stock.  A  die cut sentiment was added in the same colors as the frame.  I finished the card with splatters.


This is a 4 x 5.25 panel which I used a decorative edger on to cut the panel apart.  I then cut the same design out of card stock to add under the top panel.  A coordinating die cut sentiment finished the card.

This was a new stencil from Picket Fences.  I can't wait to use it with some fall colors.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: