Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Gina K Monthly Challenge

I am busy making cards to send out to people to let them know they are not alone during these trying times. 

Gina K Designs has a monthly challenge and this month the challenge is Spring.  Nothing speaks spring to me more than flowers.  My mom always had so many flowers in her flower beds and pink was her favorite color. 

I stamped the image with black ink and clear embossed it.  I then water colored the image with several different shades of pink.  I also colored paper to make a mat to coordinate with the floral images.  I decided to shake it up by cutting the image, mat and card base with a set of dies that I had to have and had never used.



Keep sending cards letting friends and family that they are in your thoughts. 

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Mindy Eggen said...

I agree flowers are a true sign of Spring and that pink is perfect! beautiful job! Thank you for playing along with us for the Gina K Designs April Challenge. Hugs! - Mindy