Friday, January 10, 2020

Winter Wishes

I just keep playing with my new Gnome die from Simon Says Stamp.  I am trying to get a few more cards sent to people who sent me Christmas cards.  I really do like this Gnome die - he is so cute and so east to put together.

I am entering the card into several challenges.

The first challenge is a sketch at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.


The next challenge is Tuesday Throwdown where the challenge is Something New.  It is my new die. 

The next challenge is Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.  The challenge here is something new.

Here is my card.  I used some very well aged pink and green winter papers.  It is a soft color challenge for a winter card.  I used grey to mat the distress oxide background and the sentiment is stamped in grey also.  I added a couple small snowflakes to the card to complete the details.


Thanks for stopping by. 

5 comments:

Heather said...

So adorable, Barb - love this guy! Great combo of papers and textures! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Barb - it's never too early to start making cards for Christmas 2020! I made a couple winter cards to send folks after the holidays were over whose cards I received late. I like your gnome... he looks both wise and cute at the same time!!! Thank you for sharing him with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Seemaa said...

Hello Barb,

This is so beautiful, love the Santas nose totally adorable.
Thank you for the warm welcome to the team love to be back and grateful for all the beautiful and inspiring people I am surrounded by and hoping to get back into the groove. Thanks again so much appreciate your support.

Love Seemaa

Krafty Kaylin said...

love the Gnome. lovely use of patterned paper. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

Terri Winske said...

Your new gnome die cut is adorable! Love what you did with the card....such a cute design! I can see it will be a very versatile die cut. Thank you very much for sharing this with our "something new" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown challenge this time!