Tuesday, January 7, 2020

A New Man In My Life

I have so many friends who would get excited if I said that statement thinking it was a real life flesh and blood man but alas it is not - it is one of the Gnome dies from Simon Says Stamp.  I just want to keep playing with him.  He is so much fun and if I get bored - back in his pouch he will go - there will be no sad ugly endings to our relationship.

I was inspired by several challenges this last week for the card plus I needed to send some cards to friends who did not get Christmas cards.  I still need to make more but at least I have made 5 and they will go in the mail this week.

The first is the Sketch Challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.  I am pretty close to the sketch. 


The second challenge is from The Paper Players.  Their challenge is Something New.  Well I do have a new man in my life - he is the large gnome die from Simon Says Stamp.  The snowflake die is also new - it is from Simon Says Stamp also.  Now that I think of it - the sentiment is from a new small set I purchased recently. 


The last challenge is from the Wednesday Challenge Blog at Simon Says Stamp where the challenge is to use Something New.  I think I covered that with the sentiment and their two dies.


He is so cute.  I love how adding just some colors to his nose and beard just bring him to life.

Thanks for stopping by. 

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

He IS a cutie! I love his colors...well, I would love a gnome in ANY color! Thanks for sharing him with us at the Players!

berucrafts said...

Oh, wow... what for a wonderful gnome card you made... You used my lovely colors.. Love it.
Thank you very much for joining us at the Simon Say Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Ute
DT Spotlight Januar 2020

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

That gnome is so stinkin' cute!! Love him with your sparkly snowflake! Thanks for sharing it with us over at The Paper Players this week! :) Mary

donna mikasa said...

Such a creative take on the sketch and I was totally smitten with that gnome, too!

Jeanne H said...

A darling card! I love that gnome too.