Sunday, January 5, 2020

Masculine Birthday Card

I have three birthdays in January that I need to make cards for.  This is the second card I have made.  This card is for my niece's husband.

I had stamped this image in 2019 and colored it with distress oxide inks when I was making a birthday card for my son in law.  This was my practice coloring and it was OK so I decided I could use it on a card.  I stamped the Happy Birthday right on the image (thank goodness for my Misti which makes this so easy).  I then went to my scrap bin and found several different pieces of card stock that worked for layering up matting for the stamped image.


The current challenge at Seize the Birthday is layers.  Layers is the  "Toppings" option.  I do love layers.


Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wow, your animal is amazing, the coloring is so very realistic! I love the whole scene you created. Thank you for sharing this at Seize the Birthday!