Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Happy Birthday Dear Brother

My baby brother is having a birthday.

I have been having so much fun with my Gnome die from Simon Says Stamp that I decided to use it on Todd's birthday card.  It was something different to create with.  (I am still trying to figure out a Valentine card design using the Gnome die.)

The current challenge at The Male Room is Anything Goes.



The card is in the mail and hopefully it makes it by his birthday.

I am also entering it into the current challenge at Shopping Our Stash.  Their current challenge is to use a Gnome.  I do have that covered.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

I hope your card made a timely appearance but in any event, I am sure it will make the recipient very happy! Thanks so much for your lovely submission to our challenge at Shopping Our Stash!@

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT

Chana Malkah said...

While I am here I want to thank you for listing my challenge, 613 Avenue Create as one of your monthly challenges. I hope you will visit my other monthly challenge, A Place To Start https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com. We go live on the 1st Monday of each month. Our current challenge is: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: CAS

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge
A Place To Start Challenge

Sari / Granne said...

Ohh, that hat is SO perfect, love your die cut knome and the card layout. Thank you so much for joining the Male Room -challenge, I hope to see you joining our new "It's snowing" -challenge also.

Donna said...

Super cute gnome!
I can't wait to see what you do for Valentine's day...there must be a good punny gnome love / Valentine saying...hmmmmmmmmmmmm
In the meantime...thanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Gnome Sweet Gnome" challenge!