Saturday, January 4, 2020

Stamping a Background

I have been working on Thank You notes for a nonprofit I am involved with.  I have had floating around my design table a card that was made by my friend Annie and I wanted to CASE it.  I finally got around to doing it.

I knew exactly what stamps I wanted to use so I just went to my box of Gina K Stamps and got out two sets of leafy stamp and my tins of Gina K Ink.  I have several large thank you stamps that I like to use for this type of card.


I stamped the images (4 in 4 different colors) all over the background of my paper.  Before I stamped the images I had smooshed my paper in some light blue oxide inks just to give the background a little depth (I admit it, I have a problem with plain white backgrounds).  I think the colors work so well together.

The current challenge at Mod Squad Challenge is to make your own background paper

I made four of these cards.

Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

FABULOUS CARD, and wonderful patterned paper background!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!