Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sympathy Cards


I believe sympathy cards are so hard to make and many cardmakers always buy them - but I can't bring myself to do that.  This card is for a co worker from the office.  Our co worker has lost her Mom and her sister in the last month.  I hope that this brings some comfort to her.

Finding a good verse to put inside the card is difficult.  I always search the internet and find one that works.  Inside it  reads - Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow

I used my new Basic Grey 6 x 6 pad - Plumeria.  I cut out the floral spray and banner from a page of the pad and them mimiced the design in my sentiment which is a sticker from SRM Stickers.  The pearls are from my supplies.  The floral spray and banner are pop dotted and the other flowers cut from another sheet of paper were slid under the spray. 

Have a good day.