Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More Easter Cards


Another Easter  card to share - I made three of this design.  It could have qualified for an oldie moldie Monday card also.  The paper is from a pad of paper by GCD Studio - Melody Ross collection.  There is some glitter paper in this pad - glitter everywhere - I will need to clean my design area very well before I start on any more Operation Write Homes.  No glitter on those cards - puts our heroes in danger. 

I fussy cut out the flowers and bird from one sheet of paper and the red stripe comes from the same sheet of paper.  I just used all kinds of different patterned papers on the card.  The flowers and bunny are pop dotted to add dimension.  I don't know who makes the bunny stamp - he floats around my studio.

I am entering the card in the "Simon Says Stamp flower challenge" on Lily Pad blog. 

Have a good Tuesday.

1 comment:

Lin said...

What a fun card! Love all the patterns in the background! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!