Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sending You Love


Once again trying to get a card posted for the sketch on Retro Sketches - just making it by the hair on my chinny chinny chin. 



I love pink and brown together and have a collection of these colors - I should really purge that drawer tonight - I have a chance to donate some supplies and the last day is tomorrow - so I need to collect some more supplies to get rid of.

This card will be for Operation Write Home - it is a 4.25 square - 4.25 x 5.5 is the desired size but this will fit in that size envelope so it will work.  It is nice to do something different once in awhile.  The stamp is a $1 stamp from Michael's stamped with Memento Ink.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and an American Crafts brad finishes off the empty corner.

Well off to design another thank you card and get six kits made so my friend and I can assemble tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Arielle H Gordon said...

So adorable, Barb! Love the colors and the distressing! You had plenty of time before the challenge is to close! Thank you so much for joining us at RetroSketches this week!