Thursday, April 26, 2012

Eat Cake Graphics and Stamp Techniques


A very simple card tonight.  The card was made with with this stamp from Eat Cake Graphics -
7005-I Coneflowers.  I always have coneflowers in my flower garden in the summer.  They are usually pink though - can you can see a card I made using this same stamp - colored with copics at this link.

A few months ago I took an online class from Jennifer McGuire and it was such great fun - I got to get all inky.  One of the things we learned to do was to stamp on canvas - I embossed with white embossing powder on the cream colored canvas.  I then colored the image with Tim Holtz distress inks and Pearl Ex spray mist.  You can pick up a little of the shine.  The card is very simple - I just wanted to highlight the stamped image on the canvas.

This canvas was sticky back canvas that comes in the ATC size.  You can also use regular canvas you buy in the fabric store - very inexpensive - lots of fun in a small piece of fabric - most canvas is 60 inches wide. 

Well I am taking another online class - this one is one using your die cuts and Silhouette Cameo - lots of fun - I haven't done much. 

Everyone have a wonderful evening.

No comments: