Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Seize The Birthday

I have been trying to get some birthday cards made ahead of time.  Seize the Birthday is a perfect challenge to help you build you stash.  Plus the challenge this week is Anything Goes - those are the best challenges.



I was recently visiting a friend and we were playing with alcohol inks.  My friend plays so well with alcohol inks.  I don't.  She looked at this alcohol ink play and saw a flower and drew it in.  I love what she did.  I need to just play some more and see what I can do.

I stamped a sentiment with black archival ink and matted the panel with black.


Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Ashwini said...

Definitely a wonderful way to use alcohol inks - I absolutely loved that flower drawn freehand. What a fantastic card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

ElizStewart said...

Fabulous... love the free form drawing!