Monday, June 4, 2018

Happy Little Stampers June Christmas Challenge

It is time for a new Christmas challenge At Happy Little Stampers


I made many of this card for my friend to send to her shut ins this December.  The images are leftovers from a card she made made last year.  She asked if I could design a card to use these beautiful images.  I made a total of 22 of this card.

The images are matted with silver glitter paper.  They were adhered to a dry embossed layer of white card stock which had been matted with a blue card stock.

The joy was cut with my Silhouette. 


It is a very pretty card.  I know the shut ins will be happy to receive this card.

Please join us at Happy Little Stampers for the June Christmas Challenge

Did I tell you there are prizes. 

6 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a classy design Barb and I'm amazed it was made using leftovers! The Joy font is just gorgeous and I love the silver glitter.
Hugs
Carol x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is absolutely beautiful, artsy and elegant. I love the design, the colors, images and the wonderful font on the diecut sentiment!

Linda said...

This looks beautiful Barb, the embossing in the background looks so pretty xx

BożenA said...

WOW! Great creativity. I love the combination of colors in your card. They emphasize the winter character of the card.

Sue - said...

What a great card. I love the combination of colours.

Bobby said...

Beautifully designed, Barb. The silver and blue are such an elegant combination. I too send cards to our homebound people. Not 22 yet but the number keeps growing.