Monday, September 30, 2013

Holla Oldie Moldie Monday


This card started out as a sketch challenge and then it took a detour.  I like how it turned out.  It will bring a smile to my assistant's mother's face.  She had surgery and Sonia will be visiting her this week so she can hand deliver the card.  I will have Sonia help me write a message in Spanish to her Mom.

The "holla" sentiment is from Unity Stamps.  The flowers are from Hero Arts.  The paper - oldie moldie Monday paper - is from Making Memories.  It has pretty paper in it - I should get busy and make some more cards.  The yellow and pink are basics from Bo Bunny that I always have a supply of.  I cut the doily shape with my Silhouette.  I added Glossy Accents to the center of the flowers.  The twill tape was in my supplies.

Remember to show some love for your old supplies.

3 comments:

Ivanka said...

Very fun card!! So bright and lively and I'm sure the Spanish will be appreciated. I think I still have some of that paper too. Now, if only I could find it.

Diane said...

This is too cute love the bright colors.

Regards diane

Paula S. said...

What a nice, cheery card this is. You managed to take a lot of different elements and make them work perfectly together in this Barb. I love the ribbon and polka dots and the square shape too!