Saturday, September 28, 2013

Thankful Tag


Unity was having a challenge on Facebook to make a tag so I created this tag.  It will go on a card for Thanksgiving.  I really like how it turned out.  The tree is embossed and then the circle which is die cut is colored with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  I cut the tag and sentiment with my Silhouette.

I am going to enter it on the challenge blog Cut It Up which is to use Circles on your project.

I have been looking for one of these floral frogs to use for holding my projects.  When I was cleaning out my mom's drawers I found this.  I was very happy and this is the first time I have used it.  I really like how it looks.

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Gorgeous tag! I love the fall colors.

Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Challenges Going in Circles Challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Life and Knits said...

Fabulous tag! I love how you used the circle and the inking is fab!!

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges!!

Susie

June Houck said...

Barb, this is a fab tag! I really like the negative-image sentiment and the way it hangs off of the sides. This is a wonderful Going In Circles project. Beautiful work. Thank you for playing along with us at Cut It Up.