Sunday, September 15, 2013

American Crafts and Whipper Snapper Designs Unite


It is raining today so had to take my picture inside.  We really need the rain so I am not going to complain.  It is a pretty gentle one so that helps it soak into the ground.

My card is for Operation Write Home.  It is a card for a child.  The Paper Players challenge this week is to make a card for a child.  I colored two of this image - this one was colored so it would work for a little boy. The hearts have glossy accents on them.


The design of the card is based on the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I have been admiring this sketch since Tuesday and have wanted to make a card.  Finally today I got one made.


Everyone enjoy your Sunday.  I have lots to do.  I am going to watch football but also need to get some work done.  I also need to make a sympathy card.  My Oldie Moldie Monday cards are made - I have four of them done for Operation Write Home.  Come back tomorrow to see those.

5 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw! This couldn't be sweeter! I love the embossing & that darling little pup :) Thanks for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

Debbie said...

Sweet, sweet image!! I love the embossing, too!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Awww! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Ann Schach said...

Aww! This is just too cute! I "wuf" the puppy image. Some child is going to cherish this. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a cute card! I love the soft colors and the glossy detail you added on the hearts. So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players for my "CAS Kids" challenge. :)