Monday, September 16, 2013

Oldie Moldie Monday




Oldie Moldie Monday - time to show some love for some older paper.  I chose to use this holiday paper - I thought the little skiers would be perfect winter cards - not specifically Christmas cards - I made a total of four cards.  I made two like the top card.

These cards will go into my next Operation Write Home box.  The Friday Mashup (one of the choices) was to make cards for a charity or organization of your choice.  There are so many organizations to donate our cards to - Operation Write Home - receives the majority of my cards.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to show some love to your old supplies and find a good cause to donate your extra cards too.

2 comments:

Ivanka said...

Very cute cards. I've never seen that paper but it's adorable!

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute paper! I love that you made winter cards for any occasion. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.