Sunday, January 13, 2008

Where Did the Week End Go


You can see what I did this week end - watched a little foot ball - so had to post this card I made for my neighbor boy several years ago. - I believe I used every sticker on the sheet because I knew Ben would like it.
How about those Packers - what a game - all that snow - when they start shoveling the lines - it makes the game interesting - and the Giants won so the game will be in Green next Sunday. Long range weather forecast is very cold.
I have been putzing with paper all week end. There are some calls out for several different magazines so I have been creating and submitting - a girl has got to try. If not - I will have some new cards to share with you.
Unfortunately it is Sunday evening and I must return to the rat race tomorrow. I can do it - there is a 3 day week end coming up.
Everyone have a great work wee.

No comments: