Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday - Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


Don't you just love this bright and beautiful card. It came from a challenge on Cococat's Cardmaking - it was sent to me by Sarah- check out her blog. She does beautiful cards. Here area the details on the card taken from her blog. PP for this card is fron Daisy D'sgirlfriends collection.paper pieced her coat and boots as well.Added stickles to her coat and boots.MA velvet rickrack ribbon with another ribbon layered over top.Verve visual oval and sentiment stamp.
We need this in Wisconsin - heading into a very cold week end. Maybe I will find some creative Mo Jo to keep me warm and I can post some of my own cards.
Of course in Wisconsin - we will have a Packer win (fingers and toes crossed). Just glad I can watch the game inside and warm with a wonderful group of friends.
See you all on the week end and hope I can post some of my own creations - otherwise I will be sharing some of the beautiful cards I have received from my wonderful cardmaking friends.

No comments: