Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Where did 2007 go??

Every new day is an adventure and I hope that your 2008 is a smooth ride with no bumpy roads.

Resolutions - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - well how about blog resolutions - since I am new to this world - I think I will make some resolutions in regard to my blog.

Try to blog 5 out of 7 days of the week.

Learn how to put a background picture in title.

Learn how to add links and just put a name - example - Ivanka - instead of her whole blog address

I believe I will keep my list short so that I will be able to do it all - or maybe it is short - because I am ignorant about blogging and I have no idea what I should be learning. Stay tuned - I am sure it will be an interesting year for me blogging and hopefully you will all enjoy your visit here.

No comments: