Monday, January 7, 2008

My First


time to do a Caardvarks Challenge.
The paper is from Little Red Riding Hood by Piggy Tales. The stamp is by Great Impressions. The flowers were from my flower drawers (yes I said drawers). Note how I added the little flowers on the sentiment - when you have a smudge - this is what you do. I did some stitching on the card. It is very bright and cheerful. We need that in Wisconsin right now - fog is the word of the last few days. But don't worry - it is suppose to snow again tomorrow.
Well I took my cards tonight to my hair cut appointment - she took 4 cards so I got my haircut for $9 plus tip. Not too shabby.
Well off to see if I can get some cards made. Everyone have a wonderful evening.

5 comments:

Jolene said...

You'd never know that your extra flowers were to cover any boo boos. This is pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty ... I love how you repeated the floral image in your paper, embellishments and sentiment.

Sandy said...

Wow this fabulous. Wonderful card.

lauren bergold said...

this *IS* definitely bright & cheerful & FAB!!!

btw, i can soooo relate to "this is what you do when you have a little smudge!" ...and i always DO have at least one... :)

ps: welcome to CAARDVARKS we're so happy you've come to play!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful card, love the papers.