Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Clean and Simple Snowman

 I am working on getting more Christmas cards made and since Christmas is fast approaching I need to find some simple designs.

The current challenge at CAS on Friday is Plaid.  I shamelessly copied one of the designs.  I love plaid paper and every time I see a pretty piece of plaid paper I buy it but when I want to make a card using plaid, do you think I can find a piece of plaid paper.  Luckily this plaid paper was in a 6 x 6 pad of Christmas paper so the plaid is a smaller scale so is perfect for a card.  The snowman and sentiment are from Paper Smooches.  This card could also work for a winter card with that sweet sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment:

Anita van Reemst said...

What a cute snowman. It matches perfectly with the plaid background. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Greetings, Anita