Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Autumn Glory

 I love fall.  I love the colors, the crispness of the air, the sounds of the leaves as the wind blows, the start of soup season and baking apple treats.  I do not like raking leaves but I do like making cards with leaves on them.

I stumbled across a new challenge blog - Stamping Sensations.  Their October challenge is Autumn Glory.  I have this leaf stamp that I had never used so I got it out and stamped it on kraft card stock.  I embossed the design in white embossing powder.  I then colored the leaves with oxide inks.  It took several layers of colors to make them bright enough to have glorious autumn colors.  The hello die is from Altenew and a gold layer is on top of a cranberry layer.  


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy that fall splendor.

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely background of leaves. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

brenda said...

Beautiful Autumnal colours and I so agree about this time of year, thanks so much for sharing and joining our 'Autumnal' theme at Stamping Sensations.

Why not also link up to our new challenge for the chance of a great prize at: https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/

B x