Tuesday, August 27, 2019

S Is The Letter of the Day

I am playing along with the Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp.  The challenge is "S is For".

"S" could be for so many things.  My S words are stamping, sparkle, and splatters.

I had visited my friend Annie and we played with our gelli plates and distress inks.  The card started with one of those backgrounds.  The flower was stamped on two different pieces of gelli plate backgrounds and fussy cut with scissors (that is an S word).  I believe I did add a little more color to the flower and stem/leaf.  This stamp is from Dina Wakely.  The sentiment  (another S word) is becoming a favorite for me.  I added sparkle (another S word) with a clear glitter embossing paste through a stencil (another S word).  The flower was adhered over a bed of black thread with pop dots to add some dimension.  Then I added black splatters (my final S word).


I even created a pretty envelope to mail the card in.  I wonder if postal workers like seeing pretty.


I enjoyed creating this card.  I love that new flower stamp.  Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: