Thursday, August 15, 2019

CAS Stencil Card

The August CAS Stencil challenge is to use your stencil with sprays.



The current challenge at CAS ON FRIDAY is to use a stencil.

I have many stencils in my supplies along with many different types of sprays.  What to use for this challenge.  I did several different stencils and decided to use this one.

This spray has a nice sheen to it.  The background is the clean up of the stencil.  I had laid out a big piece of paper to lay my stencils on after I used them.  I used a paper towel and just softly added pressure so the ink went onto the clean up sheet.  I think I liked it better than the spray through the stencil because there was more color.

The thank you is a new stamp from Rubber Necker Stamps.  When I stamped it, if you look very closely, you will see it stamps a little different across the ink.  I added a few sequins to finish off the card.  


Thanks for stopping by.  Remember not to waste any of the ink on your stencils.  You never know how pretty your clean up will be.

5 comments:

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful stenciled background with the bonus of the clean up ink:-) TFS and joining us at CAS Stencil. Hugs..Nancy

Robyn Oliver said...

Lovely card Barb, great rescue and thanks for sharing with CAS Stencil, Robyn

Viv said...

Great background and a great card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil

Loll said...

Wonderful stencil monoprint Barb! Lots of time I like the negative rather than the positive of the stencil. This is so pretty and I love the colour. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Stencil!

ÅsaJ said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining CAS on Friday! Hugs Åsa