Sunday, November 4, 2018

So Very Thankful

The month of November is upon us and it is time to think about how thankful we are for different things.

I am thankful for so many things:  my two wonderful daughters, their husbands, the rest of my family, all my wonderful friends, being warm, having food to eat, being able to help people through my ministry of cards. 

Each month I try to send cards to some special women who have touched my life in different ways.  Several are in their 90's and very special women.  One is a young woman who I knew as a student and is battling cancer.  I hope that my cards bring a smile to their face.

My card this month is made with some beautiful paper from Bo Bunny.  I just bought two sheets of it.  I wanted the blue for the mat and I loved the paper with the multi colored foliage on it.

The sentiment stamp is from Concord & 9th and the die for the sentiment is from Paper Trey Ink.  All the papers were edged with Brushed Corduroy Oxide Ink.

My card works for the weekly challenge at The Paper Players where the challenge is to "Give Thanks."




I love the colors in this paper.  I hope it brings a smile to my special ladies.

Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Oh yes! That is pretty paper and all you need to make a lovely card. I like the distressed edges too. It adds a sense of vintage. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the distressed edges and the beautiful DSP! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX